Dragonscape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonscape

Dragonscape FTW! :)

+4
s e a n
midus
l0w
goldlabel
8 posters

Goldlabel for mod!

goldlabel

Goldlabel for mod! Empty Goldlabel for mod!

Post  goldlabel Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:23 am

MAIN USERNAME: GOLDLABEL

have u ever been in trouble for breaking rules?: no, i didnt

How long have you played dragonscape?: about 2 months

Why do you think you should be picked?: Because i try to answer questions as much as i can and most of the time i show them
    where to get something. i know everything about the server, i know where to get any item,
    i have good skill levels.

What will you do if someone breaking rules or abusing?: First i have to find out if its really true, then i will give them a warning
    and when they do not listen they will get ban.
    if they create another account and i will find out it is really the same person and cheat again they get ipban.

Anything else you would like to add: i was Admin 2 servers and i was mod 3 times (in-game, not on forums)

Thanks for reading my app!
    Thanks to Dragonlord for this amazing server
    And keep playing dragonscape!!

Goldlabel

Last edited by goldlabel on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
    l0w
    l0w

Goldlabel for mod! Empty Re: Goldlabel for mod!

Post  l0w Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:29 am

Good application, but I think that litlle bit color would make this better Smile
    l0w
    l0w

Post  l0w Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:48 am

Now that's Better I think ^^,
    midus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  midus Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:54 am

you have seriously not been playing for 1.5 months or 1 month since i never saw u on till like 2 weeks ago and now i see u everysingle day i log in so guyz am sick of people forging the date they starter and how long just tell the truth i was like 4 days on the server when i got mod so it does not help how much uve played and starter items as in bronze sword and wooden shield? u can get that when u log in and mods are not allowed to give player items so if anyone posting an apply and wants to make on dont add i give free items bc it might lessen ur chances since giving away items is not fair for the players who are not getting and going the hard way so i think that wont help but ut a good active player and u deserve but plz guyz dont post lies in ur apply we can like in 1 sec find how log uve been playing and i strongly advice not giving away items... its like ur saying oh heres a new player lets give him full bandos and a ags so yah well gl anyway wow that makes about 7 mod 5 admins if u get premoted to much people staff? X>D some are not that active btw like ive seen linda and herb and korn and poraloro and some others but some like the guyz u listed ive never seen d lord? ( maybe diffrent time zone)
    midus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  midus Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:56 am

but if u feel like new staff i give him my support hes a fun guy helps people and stuff but like i said he has faults (everyone has... no ones perfect) XD ok well gl
    s e a n
    s e a n

Post  s e a n Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:05 am

pretty good but i never seen u online befor...
    Herblore
    Herblore

Post  Herblore Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:08 pm

good application, well, hes a nice guy and i have nothing against this.
    goldlabel

Post  goldlabel Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:41 pm

midus wrote:you have seriously not been playing for 1.5 months or 1 month since i never saw u on till like 2 weeks ago and now i see u everysingle day i log in so guyz am sick of people forging the date they starter and how long just tell the truth i was like 4 days on the server when i got mod so it does not help how much uve played and starter items as in bronze sword and wooden shield? u can get that when u log in and mods are not allowed to give player items so if anyone posting an apply and wants to make on dont add i give free items bc it might lessen ur chances since giving away items is not fair for the players who are not getting and going the hard way so i think that wont help but ut a good active player and u deserve but plz guyz dont post lies in ur apply we can like in 1 sec find how log uve been playing and i strongly advice not giving away items... its like ur saying oh heres a new player lets give him full bandos and a ags so yah well gl anyway wow that makes about 7 mod 5 admins if u get premoted to much people staff? X>D some are not that active btw like ive seen linda and herb and korn and poraloro and some others but some like the guyz u listed ive never seen d lord? ( maybe diffrent time zone)

ask dragonlord please how long i play, at least one month, u can ask poloralo he knows when i started,

and we have different time zones im dutch.. but im sure i play this for at least one month

and i dont give away bandos and stuff, i help kill monsters yes but not giving them good items
    dragonlord
    Admin
    Admin

Post  dragonlord Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Midus, you can't say you haven't seen him the past 2 weeks seeming how you have only been playing for 5-6 days. Goldlabel has been playing the server for around a month. But the only thing is right now we have too many staff members for myself to accept any more.
    midus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  midus Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:16 am

? ive not been for 6 days and ive never seen him logged in like i said but i said i support him but i agree we have to much staff
    matt
    matt
    Supreme Member
    Supreme Member

Post  matt Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:17 am

Before most of yous started he was on alot i havent seen him on lately but yea he plays a bit. Gl on mod
    shinchandan

Post  shinchandan Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:47 am

i belive that gold label should become a mod hes probely the only helpful person i've seen on the server since i started to play What a Face
    matt
    matt
    Supreme Member
    Supreme Member

Post  matt Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:05 pm

goodluck

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:28 am